Kąśna Dolna 17
Situated on a small hill, it is one of the greatest attractions of the Lesser Poland province. Built in 1833 by the then owner of the village, Paweł Gostkowski, a one-story building, it was surrounded by a beautiful 16-hectare park. The manor became known in 1897 when the plenipotentiary of Ignacy Paderewski – Stanisław Roszkowski bought him from Barbara Jordan Stojowska. Though Paderewski made his reconstruction and renovation, he never lived in it, and finally sold it in 1903. In 1983, the Tarnowskie Towarzystwo Muzyczne became the manor of the manor – and the building began to organize classical music concerts. In 1990, the Paderewski Center Tarnów – Kąśna Dolna was established, which over time took over the duties of managing the manor and the park. Inside the building – the only remaining estate of Paderewski, now houses his museum and concert activity is being conducted. Dworek also has hotel functions, offering 22 beds in comfortable and stylish rooms.
Photo gallery from 2009: