Information regarding agreement for installation of cookie files and associated technology, as well as processing of personal data.
What does the agreement refer to?
By making use of “FuninPoland.pl” website through actions meant to display its contents, which includes scrolling the sites and clicking on posted links, you automatically agree for processing of your personal data by Net-Studio company and its trusted partners for purposes of fulfilling their marketing goals – especially displaying advertisements.
We also inform you that browsing the website without toggling special settings in your web browser meant to disable tracking scripts and cookie files automatically implies agreement for saving these programs on that web browser’s host device (tablet, phone, PC, etc). These files are used for purposes of analytics, content adjustments and marketing.
Who is responsible for personal data processing?
FunInPoland’s personal data administrator is Net-Studio company (seated in Tarnów, Pułaskiego street 91B/70) along with its partner services, with whom we cooperate to fulfill our marketing goals.
What kind of data is being processed?
The Operator / Data Administrator of FunInPoland website processes the following data:
- In order to ensure the proper technical functionality of the website, necessary to share its content with the end users:
IP address, request URL, domain name, device ID, mobile advertisement ID, type of web browser, web browser’s language settings, number of mouse clicks, time spent on each website’s page (both total time and specific date/hour of access), type and version of operating system, screen resolution, misc data stored in server logs.
- In the event that user registers an account on the website, the following extra data is stored:
first name, last name, e-mail address, user’s homepage.
Personal data administrator does not verify validity of obtained data, except for necessary technical adjustments during registration process (e.g. ensuring proper code formatting).
Users who want to enter contests organized by the website need to share the following information necessary for carrying the contest out and delivering prizes to the winners:
first name, last name, e-mail address, residence address, phone number.
For what purpose do we process the users’ personal data?
Data obtained by cookie files and other technologies while browsing FunInPoland website is processed in accordance to current laws for the following purposes:
- Justified interests of Net-Studio – for purposes of carrying out marketing actions meant to adjust displayed content and advertisements, for purposes of analytics research meant to assist fulfilling our marketing goals, for performing detailed analysis of website traffic, for ensuring security of our services, for assisting our legal claims and actions,
- Based on specific agreement – for fulfilling marketing goals of Net-Studio and the company’s trusted partners by adjusting its content and advertisements.
Rights of users
After making the original agreement for processing of one’s personal data, a user can withdraw his/her consent via one of the following actions:
- deleting the personal account on FuninPoland.pl (the following data is automatically deleted in the process – first name, last name, nickname, e-mail address).
- writing an e-mail requesting removal of one’s personal data on the following address email@example.com
- In case of entering contests whose prizes were sponsored by a third-party business, said business needs to be contacted in regards to administration of one’s personal data.
Withdrawing one’s consent for processing of personal data has no impact on legality of processing actions undertaken in the period when said consent was in place.
The website’s user also has right to file a complaint to an appropriate legal authority.